Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We be rafting! Everson to Hovander - the Ski to Sea canoe leg course


Loaded up and ready to go! Incredible it all fits.


Of course to start the day right,
we had to stop at our favorite coffee stand on route to our shuttle - me driving my car and my husband driving our van.
We had to take our van to Hovander for the take out. When we got there the gate to the take out area was locked, so we left our van at the boat launch about 1 mile before the Hovander ramp. So now back to home in my car to pick up the Citation loaded with the raft & our gear.

ready to launch
Everson bridge

I did take my turn rowing, but that's a story for another day.


whitewater?!?
our lunch spot
                                 
Eagle on the bank
                                                                 The bridges:
Meridian
I-5 Ferndale
Ferndale
Take out ramp

taking it all apart and loading......

such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.