I'm inserting links to past posts that I'm highlighting. Just click on the sections with parentheses - in green, and it will take you to a more lengthy version of my tale.
- March, my husband and I trained on the Chuckanut 50K course while the race was being held. Very exciting! (50K post).
- April had several highlights for me,
My husband and I ran the Whidbey Island half marathon. (Wild and windy day).
I started hiking with the Senior Trailblazers and met a fellow blogger (My day with the Senior Trailblazers).
- July & August, good time in Arizona
- September, a first for me. I'd never kayaked solo down a river before, but now I can say Yes, I have! (Kayaking down the Nooksack river).
- November, I had my Gall Bladder out. It had been bothering me a while and my doctor finally decided enough was enough and it needed to be taken out. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. While I was recovering from the surgery it allowed my leg to get a bit more rest and it has greatly improved. Still wearing my calf sleeve to keep it extra warm while I exercise.
- December, Time for me and it would seem everyone else that I know to get a really bad cold just in time for the holidays. We all met together for Christmas anyway and had a wonderful time.
So not such a bad year as you can see, just seemed that it was full of ups and downs throughout!