Monday, December 9, 2013

Out and About

I put together some photos of some interesting sights we've seen 
on some of our rides lately. 
Of course since Christmas is nearly here, 
we see the occasional tree decorated along the road.


Every time we drive by this old shack I want to take a photo of it, I finally did! 
I'd like to talk with it about what kind of a life it's had. Oh the stories it would probably tell.....


of course we went birding ;-)


and we saw many, many Snow Geese -


Here's a video, you can watch them fly and hear how noisy they are!


we were heading home at just the right time to see  a rosy Mt. Baker above the Blueberry fields.

and now that the N'east winds have left us, and it's beginning to warm a bit, today we got a little snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.