Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A sunny day in January

My husband and I along with our faithful Malamute "Lexis", spent our Monday walking on the Centennial trail as it was a glorious sunny day here in the Northwest.
We started in Bryant and I noticed that there was a new sign at the Bryant access parking lot. It had a lot of good information on it, and I was interested to see that there was even a Braille section on the narrow light green panel of the sign.


When we parked our car in the lot our Van overhead info. panel showed that the outside temperature was 37 degrees, it felt and looked much warmer to us. The water plants in the ditch along the trail showed signs of new growth as well.




The calendar may say it's winter, but to us it was a wonderful spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.