Thursday, February 19, 2015

Savoring "60"

Today is the last day I will be sixty, tomorrow I turn 61. My husband & I are celebrating my birthday week on the Oregon coast. He asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday.
I said to the Ocean, so here we are.
I thought about what I wanted to do on the last day of my 60th year. I decided to run 6.0 miles, I thought that would be nice. I started at the Otter creek overlook & then veered off of hwy 101 to the Otter Crest drive. It runs parallel & below the hwy.  



Some of the views along the way -




I finished right at the Beverly Beach turn off. 




It was the perfect way to close out my "60th year.
I wonder what "61" has in store for me?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.