Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall Happenings

It always takes me a bit to ease into fall, but some of these things help :-)
I'm savoring it with enjoying the last of our garden's bounty.....

going on long walks & runs near our home. 
I always enjoy a nice forest lane.

Enjoying the sight of pumpkins, the scent of apple cider in the air, and the sound of children's laughter floating in the air,
courtesy of Stoney Ridge farm.

Enlarge to see the wagon heading towards the pumpkin field
As the season of rainy days has begun and our hours of daylight are shorter, we are beginning tasks for the inside of our house. This week we finished painting our living room & hallway ceilings and walls. Soon we will attack the dining room, kitchen and bathroom. It will be nice to have the fresh coat of paint to brighten our walls during the winter months.

Another old seasonal friend is visiting me, my annual fall cold has arrived right on cue!
I'm arming myself with all of the good things I know to do.

Happy Fall, enjoy and stay well ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.