Thursday, June 2, 2016

Bucket list weekend

In January I created a bucket list of "paid entry" events that I would like to complete during my 62nd year of life. In that POST I rattled off some of the races on my list. As time has gone on, I've realized that I needed to get real about this. We had a few too many events too close together to get in the miles needed for the marathon training. My husband has agreed to do these events with me, so this was a mutual decision. Yes, I'm disappointed but we were able to switch from the full marathon to the half marathon. The race directors have been over the top wonderful with all of my emails trying to get this straightened out.
The Trailblazer group that I hike with on Thursdays will be traipsing up and down Little Mountain today. 
The photos below are of our group on this same hike last year. 
The view platform on the top.



What drives me in this 62nd year of life?
Just this ~
"Time is growing short. There are unexplored adventures ahead of you."
- Brene Brown

*and who knows, I just may have a marathon in me yet ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.