Monday, August 22, 2016

North Shore Lake Whatcom trail run

We had a 3 day heat wave, with temps in the 90's which is "hot" for here. So when I woke for Sunday's run I was happy to see lower temps and clouds, a break in the heat for our plants. Thankfully I'm not too uncomfortable when it gets hot, but our plants get droopy fast if we don't water them quick enough.
We chose to do the North Lake Whatcom trail. We will be doing quite a bit of back packing in the coming week so we didn't feel the need to get a challenging workout in.
 It was breezy and the lake was pretty choppy, the wind was blowing off the water so we didn't have to worry about branches falling on our heads.

Endomondo stats:
total miles - 6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.