Monday, October 3, 2016

September Summary - Spartan race training

September's training for the upcoming Spartan Beast at the end of October had many more aggressive workouts and trail runs than August. I'm holding up O.K. just a sore left shoulder I'm trying to keep happy. 
My close friends: foam roller, ice, heat & massage.

If you click on the photo below to enlarge it, you'll see the individual activities are color coded on the chart.

October 22nd "Beast or Bust".
Trifecta Bound.

Wish me luck, as they say "You'll know at the finish line".

Spartan race's quote:
"The Reebok Spartan Beast: This is our most difficult of the three. The Beast will test not only your endurance, perseverance and grit, but also your mind. The 12-14 Mile Beast packs more than 30 Signature Spartan Obstacles and your final hurdle to Spartan TRIFECTA glory. It won’t be easy but you can’t believe how good the medal feels at the finish line."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.