Monday, December 19, 2016

Mon Oeuvre - en provence Mystery Quilt progress 3

 "Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

I'm caught up with the clues of the en Provence Mystery Quilt - Hurray!
We've been given 4 week's of clues now. The clues are given each Friday morning and there is an online link up party on Monday's for us to submit what our progress looks like. It's fun to see the variety of fabrics people have chosen and it makes each one look unique even though we're working on the same quilt. You can check out the Monday link up photos HERE

This past week I was cutting strips for the light/dark purple 4 patches, the dark purple/neutral & for the tri recs triangles, sewing the blocks together and trimming them all square.

When I was spinning and pressing the back center seams of the purple 4 patches I saw something in some of the center mini block that made me smile.
Front
Back - do you see it?
Clue #1's -  neutral 4 patches

Clue #2's -magenta/neutral triangles

Clue #3's - light/dark purple 4 patch

Clue #4's - dark purple/neutral 4 triangles

All of my 3 1/2 inch blocks waiting to see what will join them this Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.