Monday, December 26, 2016

Mon Oeuvre - en provence Mystery Quilt progress 4

"Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

We've been given 5 week's of clues now. The clues are given each Friday morning and there is an online link up party on Monday's for us to submit what our progress looks like. It's fun to see the variety of fabrics people have chosen and it makes each one look unique even though we're working on the same quilt. You can check out the Monday link up photos HERE.

I haven't done clue 5 yet as I'm awaiting the arrival of the Essential Triangle Tool ruler I had ordered from Quiltville. I already know how to make half square triangles, but am excited to learn how to make them using this ruler method.

https://youtu.be/UDUbcC17cFY

Waiting patiently music.......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=73tGe3JE5IU




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.