Monday, January 9, 2017

Mon Oeuvre - en provence Mystery Quilt progress 6

"Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

Today there is an online link up party for us to submit what our progress looks like on our "en Provence" Quiltville mystery quilts. We'll have another link up in a couple of weeks I guess too. It's fun to see the variety of fabrics people have chosen and it makes each one look unique even though we're working on the same quilt. You can check out the Monday link up photos HERE.
As I said in last week's Mon Oeuvre POST, I would be cutting, sewing and trimming all week. I got all of that done.

After I got all of the units sewn together, I laid out a sample block and sashing section to get an idea of what my quilt blocks will look like.

Each of the rows of blocks will have the sashing rows between them. 
What a fun experience. So far, I've really enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.