Monday, February 27, 2017

Hovander trail run

On Sunday (yesterday) we decided to head over to Hovander park for our 5 mile run together. There was a Northeast wind blowing against us that wasn't too bad while were running towards Slater road, but once we turned around to return to our car at the boat launch parking lot the gusts were strong against us. I looked at my weather app when we got back to the car and it said the winds were 24 mph sustained and 37 mph gusts. So we got in a good resistance training day in as well. Lucky us!
We went over to the Tennant lake and Fragrance garden parking lot and went up into the tower for our lunch. It was a welcome shelter from the wind. I took a 360 video of the view from the tower.

My husbands Starbucks cup and my reflection also did a cameo appearance in this short video. I'm sure my video won't get even a mention much less a nomination in the short film category in next years Oscar's 😉🎞🎭.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.