Thursday, April 20, 2017

Progress: my weight loss & fitness journey

It's always fun to go back and see the progress I've made in my weight loss journey.
Here are a couple of pictures taken at the Tulip fields during the Tulip festival in Skagit county.
This one was taken at RoozenGaarde's in April of 2009.

This second picture was taken at Tulip town in April 2013.

This Saturday I'll be doing my first Spartan race of the year (the Seattle Super) and it's hard to believe, my "6th" Spartan race.
Here are a couple of my Spartan progress photos.
Montana Sprint 2015 (first race).

Seattle Super 2016,

and of course my favorite photo of last year.

I wrote this blog post - https://hearsdifferentdrummer.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-i-want-to-look-like-at-60-years.html in 2012 when I was 58 and pondering what it would be like to be 60.
Now that I'm 63 I realize that dreams can come true. You just have to work a little bit to see them happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.