Monday, September 25, 2017

Mon Oeuvre - Toothbrush Rag Rug complete!

"Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

I started a rag rug in May of 2014 at a cousin reunion party. The needle is a refurbished toothbrush handle. The fabric strips were from sheets.

The sheets I chose for my rug.

I finished it tonight, not bad 3 years and 4 months later!
39" x 28"
A hearty thanks to my cousin Margie for teaching us all how to do it,. She sent us home with easy to follow instructions. I'm glad I kept at it. Finished projects are so satisfying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.