Thursday, November 2, 2017

Railroad trail run

I have a new motto "go long, work hard, get strong". 
We've added another long day activity to our week. We now are trying to do 3 long day activities. Today my husband and I walked 3 min./ran 7 min. intervals on the Railroad trail.
It was raining when we started and it let up a little during the run but came back hard at the end. When we came to the section by Lake Whatcom the wind picked up, and I was cold. So to sum up the day, it was chilly, it was wet and it was beautiful.



or YouTube

Garmin stats:
Total miles - 7.77
total ascent -568 feet

When we got home, "I" was extremely happy to see our first snow of the year! 
Falling snow video on YouTube link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.