Monday, December 25, 2017

Mon Oeuvre ~ On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt progress 6

This past week's clue #4 was much easier for me than clue #3. I breezed through the pieced triangle units. I'm starting to wonder what configuration Bonnie Hunter ("Quiltville Mystery quilt") is going to come up with when we put our blocks together.
As usual we had the usual cutting, sewing and pressing.
I like to line everything up in an orderly fashion before I sew.

The next task was sewing the triangles onto the sqaures in my chain.

After that it was time to cut them all apart and press the triangles to one side.

In the photo below you can see that I've cut some of them apart from the chain, and am pressing them to one side.

More chain sewing for the other side's triangle.

A few more "hundred" cut, sewn, pressed and trimmed!

This week's clue #5 will be made with our brown and neutral fabrics, and with the same construction as clue #2.

"Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally "work" - Oxford Dictionary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.