Monday, June 6, 2011

My dad the Marathon man - The North Olympic Discovery Marathon

Charles Milliman (78 years of age): June 5, 2011 NODM - 5:51:40, 1st place 75 and up


Click to enlarge
with his "Hurricane coffee" Latte in hand at the start and then at the finish!
This was his 5th running of this event. My dad has now run 61 marathons in his life!
It was a great day, temps were in the low 70's, after our cool spring it was a quick and warm transition for the marathon runners.

I put together some collages of the day - enjoy!

Click to enlarge
The start at Carrie Blake park -  Sequim, Washington

Click to enlarge
Bridges and creeks on the course

Click to enlarge
Running the course Start to Finish

Click to enlarge
The finish: Port Angeles, Washington



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.