Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Missing my running, but keeping busy with our berries!


I'm really missing my days of running. Biking and walking just don't give me the endorphins of a good long run. My leg is getting better slowly, I wear this awesome sleeve on my calf when I bike and walk, it does seem to help.
Meanwhile I've been keeping myself busy with the berries in our garden.

We have so many berries this year. They've
been picked over several times and still producing!
my Jam - I don't strain out the seeds as you can see,
but oh so delicious!
I guess I really don't have much time to run these days, as I'm spending all of my spare time picking berries, making jam (42 pints) and freezing the rest.
Which reminds me, what am I doing on the computer - I hear my berries calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.