Monday, November 4, 2013

3 weeks and counting

How long will it be?..........

It started slow and picked up steam
I'm hoping it's really just a long bad dream
Me trying to be a poet about my ongoing cold.
My activities have been put on hold, while I attempt
to escape this cold.

It's been 3 weeks now, and yes it started innocently enough, just a sneeze here and a runny nose and slight cough there. Then it decided to kick in with a really sore throat, cough, headache, congested head and lungs.

This is how I go through my days and nights:

humidifier - check
water bottle - check
cold medicine - check
vicks - check
sore throat lozenges - check
blanket - check
pillow - check

Some say that the only way to get rid of a cold is to give it to someone else. My husband and I have been sharing our colds with each other in vain. I say here have it, I really don't want it after all, he counters with that's O.K. so nice of you to share but I have one of my own let's trade. and so it goes on.......

maybe if I share it online it will go away, who knows ;-)

p.s. I really hope none of you are suffering with this cold, be forewarned & do everything you can to keep it away.

Now where are those garlic cloves? I wanted to weave them into a necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.