Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bailey's Vegetables and a XC run

Our granddaughter is having fun running cross country at her middle school. This is her second year and last year to run as a middle school student. We have enjoyed going to her meets, one of our favorite locations for the meets has been the Bailey Vegetable farm. The setting is perfect for a fall activity. The crops were still in the ground, the corn still standing and the scent of Kettle Corn tempting in the air.
The squash were set out on tables and there were so many fun color and shaped ones on display.



Also, baby pigs to thrill the children.


I enjoyed trying to find our way through the maze with the granddaughters


.
I also was photographed with a Turban squash on my head. 
It makes a lovely hat don't you think ;-)


Such a fun place for a cross country run.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.