Sunday, October 19, 2014

Come and run 8 miles with me

I thought I'd take you on my run today :-)
We live in northern whatcom county, where the landscape is dairy farms, corn fields and raspberry fields. I have the pleasure of getting to take my runs, walks and bike rides in this beautiful place.
It was a nice day so I took some pictures so I could share my route with you.
Here we go!


at about 1/2 mile & a dairy farm
at about 1 1/2 miles, a corn field
long straight stretch at about 2 1/2 miles, and more corn fields
still long straight stretch, 3 miles and the same corn fields
luscious green fields of the dairy farms
4 miles & another dairy farm (on a less cloudy day Mt. Baker is visible just over that hill)
Almost 5 miles & more dairy farms (if you enlarge the photo you can see the Twin Sisters peaks in the distance)
7 miles and raspberry fields
Almost home! 
The below picture is the same field where we began. 
I took the beginning photo here over my shoulder.

and back where we began!
It was a great run, hope you enjoyed it as much as I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.