Thursday, January 5, 2017

To everything there is a season

This month marks a season of change for us.
One of the changes I personally will be making affects my posting about the Trailblazer hikes. I won't be hiking with the Senior Trailblazer's on Thursday's anymore. This decision wasn't made because of the organizational changes going on now in the group, the timing just happens to be coincidental to some changes going on in our lives at this time.
As I was thinking about our changes, a song that was popular when I was teen kept popping into my head. "Turn, Turn, Turn" sung by the Byrds was originally a Bible passage from Ecclesiastes. 

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

https://youtu.be/W4ga_M5Zdn4

With that being said, here we go........
into our 
"Season of change".
“Leaping” into retirement. 
My hiking, Spartan partner!

Happy Trails to you........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.