Monday, March 13, 2017

Mon Oeuvre ~ en provence Mystery Quilt progress 14: COMPLETE!

"Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

My "en Provence" mystery Quilt is now completed! 
I began this quilt with clues presented to us each Friday AM from Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville). Bonnie Hunter graciously offers a free mystery quilt every year in November. It lasts till February, after the last clue is presented she takes all of the clues away and makes the pattern available for purchase. So if we haven't printed our clues out every week, the only way to catch up is to buy the pattern. I first began posting my progress with THIS post from December 5, 2016.

Here is my finished quilt -

Here's the official graphic for the en provence Mystery quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.