Monday, July 31, 2017

Mon Oeuvre - Dogs in Sweaters quilt progress 1


"Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

The dogs in Sweaters pattern.

This last week was all about cutting and labeling. The white fabric is for the area around the dog.

 The four colors of fabric are for the sweaters.

The fabrics below are for the dog body, ears, nose and tail. The glasses have been drawn onto a fusible web, which I then ironed onto the glasses fabric.

I finished the first block!
The "magenta" sweater block is now done ✔.

Oh my goodness. I like it even more than I thought I would. Three more block to go. I'm doing the smaller lap sized quilt - 45"x 60". Only four doggies will be on this quilt. Stay tuned, I'll keep posting updates of my progress.

Progress links for this quilt:
Introduction to the project


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.