Saturday, September 23, 2017

Picture of the week ~ 2017 Trifecta


Environments come and go. To flourish in life we must be centered and focused, not dependent on the right conditions or words from someone else. We can get support and encouragement from others all of our lives, yet we may not see it or feel it. That doesn't mean it wasn't there all along. It's ultimately up to me to find my own motivation. I've learned that my passions and goals come from me and my own efforts and not from the perfect environment or others' approval. A life lesson that has taken me a lifetime to learn. I am grateful however, for those that have stood by and encouraged me even when I was deaf/blind to their words and efforts. We are not on this journey we call "life" alone, but the path we follow is our own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.