Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Positivity note 🎶for April 17, 2019

Do you find yourself lamenting over what you can't do or letting the negative voices in your head be the loudest ones. Don't let discouragement or frustrations overtake you. Be thankful for what you can do, savor those opportunities of doing. Instead of wasting time fretting, spend your time preparing your body and mind to do the activities that bring joy to your life and before long you will be doing the very thing you said you couldn't do. Concentrate on what you can do, not on what you can't.
Let the "I can" voice be the loudest one in your head.


2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your accomplishments on the two back to back Spartan. And I smiled when you told us about that woman you helped finish her first one. Thank you for being you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.