Monday, June 17, 2019

Mon Oeuvre ~ Good Fortune Mystery Quilt progress 14

Between our events and travels I did manage to get some sewing done on my quilt. Before we went to Montana for the Spartan Beast/Sprint weekend I got all of the center of the quilt sewn together.

and before the North Olympic Discovery Marathon I got started on the first border.

This week and since we've been home from our backpacking trip I finished two of the four borders. I got the first border done with no major mishaps.

I strung up the second border for a photo and took it down and that was when I noticed my mistake. Sadness..... I had to have a little bonding with my seam ripper. Can you tell where I went wrong?

If you can't tell perhaps a comparison photo will help. Here's the correctly finished one.

Oh well, progress is progress. 
Two more borders to go.
In the midst of our summer fun I’ll try to fit in the sewing when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.