Friday, January 29, 2021

Mon Oeuvre - Grassy Creek Mystery Quilt progress 7

  "Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

Clue seven was the big reveal of Bonnie Hunter's Grassy Creek Mystery quilt. 
This week I cut out the green squares.

Here's a photo of how I've been storing the clues each week.
A quilt in a box!

The first block assembled.

Then it was time to assemble the rest of the units around the small block to create a larger block.
In the photo below you can see the large block and another center block ready to go. 

Block assembly will be my agenda for a few more sewing sessions!
I'm currently over stressed about my points😢. I've used the seam ripper way too much already on just this one block.
I'm always striving for that perfect point.
I love star block quilts, so I'm very happy with the design on these blocks.









1 comment:

  1. wonderful progress! my first year of no mystery since 2011, kind of weird, but there is good reason ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.