Sunday, May 16, 2021

Pratt loop walk

The sky was blue and the temperature was perfect for a Saturday drive to Island county for a nice walk at Ebey landing's Pratt loop trail.
The day was so perfect I'm just going to post the pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at the area as much as my husband and I did while looking through our camera lenses.
Come sit with me and bring your coffee or tea because there is a grand world to see❤
Scrolling time😍






































It was nice to be able to take my hat off in the shade, hats can be scratchy and hot.






One last look at the wide open space.❤

It was a good Movement is Medicine day, and I hope it lifted your spirits as well.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great relaxing visual trip that I took today on the trail with Kim and Dick.
    Thank you.
    God bless,
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.