Monday, April 15, 2024

Sewing, Hiking and Scoutina

 Saturday was a catch up on my sewing day. I'm still slowly sewing this years Indigo Way Mystery Quilt. I finished block A, now I'm tackling Block B.
Stack of finished Block A's

Test Block B

Assembly line production for Block B

I got a lot accomplished on the quilt blocks so that made me happy.
On Sunday we went for a hike along the Stillaguamish river near Arlington. It was a glorious blue sky day.

Stillaguamish river beside the trail

Licorice ferns climbing up the tree

View from the Railroad bridge

We took a rest break at the Quilt barn (Trafton Trailhead park). 

This barn is part of the Stillaguamish Valley Quilt trail.


There were a couple of picnic tables near the trail, so we enjoyed the sun's warmth while we ate some snacks.

Our view while we sat.

I took a zoomed in photo of these tiny daisies

As we were getting ready to begin our journey back we noticed 3 deer in the large field to our right, they came near and walked across the trail right in front of us.


Last but not least, our sweet girl is two today, can't believe it's been nearly a year since we picked her out at the local humane society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.