Thursday, April 23, 2020

Post Office Hike #2, Agricultural tour

Today we hiked from home again. We did a walk or as I'm calling it a "hike" since my husband had his pack on. It's a copy of our early April hike minus the snow and the coyote. You can read that post HERE.
We stopped for coffee on our return always being mindful of our physical distancing and mask wearing when near others. 
My husband properly attired in his mask.

I parked myself a distance from the order window, so no mask.

I'm calling today's hike an agricultural tour because I took photos of the crops that grow around where we live. The skies were a bit dark and we had some rain fall on us on our way home but it wasn't horrible.
Lovely dandelions (not a crop) in bloom.

Blueberry bushes barely visible with the dark sky.

Black Currant

Grapes

Raspberries

Fun day even though not on a trail.
Distance hiked - 8.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.