Friday, December 11, 2020

Mon Oeuvre - Grassy Creek Mystery Quilt progress 2

  "Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

This week's clue for the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt was Hourglass Units.
First chain piecing was sewing half of the hourglass unit.

Two done to see how they would turn out after sewing the half units together.

Two more and I'm satisfied that I understand how to make them.

The assembly line chain piecing begins...

and continues.

Time to spin those center seams, press them and trim the corner dog ears off. I always enjoy the mini-square that happens on the back side, so satisfying.

Clue two "Hourglass Units" complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.