Monday, January 29, 2018

Mon Oeuvre ~ On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt progress 10 (Flimsy complete)

This last week, I took a picture of the almost finished flimsy (quilt top) on our bed, I wanted to see how big it was getting to be. It won't be staying with us, but I was happy to see how big it was.

Here's the finished top! 
It was kind of hard to get it all in the picture.

Now I get to make my quilt sandwich!
The next things on my "to do" list are to put the backing fabric together, attach it and the top to the batting with spray adhesive. Then it will be time to quilt it all together, and finish it off with the binding.
This quilt is going to my daughter. When I saw the colors of this years mystery quilt, I knew it had to be hers. This is the inspiration photo I  used, she's standing on a beach in Hawaii at sunset.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.