Monday, December 3, 2018

Mon Oeuvre ~ Good Fortune Mystery Quilt progress 1

It's that time of year again. Quiltville's mystery Quilt is on!
Bonnie Hunter released the Introduction at the end of November with the Name of the quilt, the colors and the yardage amounts. This year I decided I wasn't going to obsess about getting each clue done quickly. I'm going to do it at my leisure and enjoy my time learning and creating.
These are the color's she chose, based on a trip she took to China in 2018.

The paint chip colors are from the Sherman Williams collection at Lowe's.
It took me awhile to pick out my fabric, I'm not going scrappy, my comfort level is more one fabric per color.
My fabrics with the paint chips and a Panda from China. My brother went to China several years ago and brought me home the Panda as a gift. ❤

New clues are published each Friday. I've done some of Clue 1 (red and white 4 patches) and Clue 2 (blue and white half square triangles).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.