Monday, December 24, 2018

Mon Oeuvre ~ Good Fortune Mystery Quilt progress 3

After cutting and sewing a "frillion" (code word for many, many, as amounts aren't to be posted) half square triangles, it was time for pressing to the dark (fabric) side 😉 (quilting/star wars reference humor) & cutting off the dog ears & trimming to size.

My clue #2 "frillion" done!
*I'm calling anything over 100 a frillion.

Clue one and clue two.

Th clues for 1 - 5 have all been released, wondering if I'll catch up by the time the quilt is revealed in February.
This week’s colors were chosen from  the ceiling beams from the courtyard at the Temple of Heaven in China.

2 comments:

  1. so far I'm up, have been making an extra 20 of each for a larger quilt, couldn't decide if 20 more of clue 5 is correct or 40 more so made 40 :) I've never kept up with all clue releases yet, but I sure am happy in my quilt room! hugs to you both, Sharyn and Rob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.