Thursday, December 27, 2018

Stimpson Family Nature Reserve hike

We (my husband and I) set off to hike in an "often" hiked, walked and run "by us" locale today: Stimpson Family Nature Reserve. I've blogged about this area many times. Today in addition to the regular loops we did add a little exploration down a side spur trail off the Geneva pond trail. I took a lot of photos of trail side observances today and put the collection in a movie format. I hope you enjoy your armchair view of the trail as we saw it on our hike today.
*The video is just under 3 minutes long, you may want to click on it and watch it full screen.
https://youtu.be/GfC7wmG76ew

Garmin stats:
total miles hiked - 6.4 miles
total ascent - 935 feet
total descent - 938 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.