Monday, February 25, 2019

Mon Oeuvre ~ Good Fortune Mystery Quilt progress 10

I'm finally getting to the block building part of the Good Fortune mystery quilt from Quiltville.
The units from Clue 2 & Clue three are now being put together.

I got three of those done and decided to put together one of the next blocks. It uses Clue one and my scrappy, string units from Clue four. Then, I thought hmm I'll just put the two together now and see how it looks. These blocks will be alternating throughout the center of this quilt.

I set out all of my completed pieces for a photo for my progress and I noticed an oops, can you spot it?

Time to get out my seam ripper and do my repairs. Do you see the difference?

Oh well better fixed now than after it's all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.