Monday, November 16, 2020

Mon Oeuvre Strippy Weave quilt, progress 3

   "Oeuvre" (the works of a painter, composer, or author regarded collectively: "the complete oeuvre of Mozart" a work of art, music, or literature: "an early oeuvre" ORIGIN late 19th cent.: French, literally ‘work.’ - Oxford Dictionary.)

After the blocks had all been sewn and pressed as I had shared about in my last progress post, I assembled them into the pattern layout order. I then gathered each row into a stack, so I could keep track of each row as I sewed them together.

My rows in stacks.

Rows one and two sewn together,

and seams pressed into the correct directions.

Sewing the section of rows one and two to the rows three and four section.

Tada! 
All four rows sewn together and pressed. The weave pattern is starting to be apparent.

My system for assembling and sewing is working. Now I'm just in assembly line mode until the top is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.