Thursday, May 9, 2024

Fragrance lake loop

We started our hike at the Lost lake parking lot and headed up the logging road.

At the junction we took a left, the right turn leads to Burnout another beautiful destination.

When we got to the waterfall our dog Scoutina was ready for a drink. It was a beautiful and warm day, so she was thirsty.


Heart rock on the trail

I was glad to see the Trillium were still in bloom

When we got to Fragrance lake of course the dog had to go for a swim. We then walked to the other side of the lunch at sat down for a nice lunch break.




After lunch we headed down via the trail.


We always stop at the viewpoint when we hike the trail.


A nice young couple asked if we wanted our photo taken. I'm glad we said yes.

The sun was shining through the trees on the way down, it was so pretty.



When we got to the junction with the Interurban trail we turned left and made our way back to the parking lot.




 I forgot how much I love this hikeđź’“

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.