Sunday, August 25, 2019

Portland Sprint 2019 Spartan race results

Friday the 9th of August we drove down to Vancouver, Washington and checked into our motel for this years Portland Sprint Spartan race. Before we left we had some extra packing to do as we had a trip planned for as soon as we finished the event.
Spartan gear packed.

Trip after event items packed.


Saturday we awoke to a very foggy morning, by the time we finished it was sun-shining. So not such a bad weather day for the event.

The map below lists the obstacle and miles for the course.

Ready to start!

I found a few "official photos" of us from the event.
Sandbag carry.

Barbwire crawl.


Atlas carry.


I'm not sure but I think that the creature coming up from the depths behind me is my husband.
Dunk wall.

There wasn't a fire jump this year, so we just crossed a timing chip mat. 
Finishers!


Always a fun one at Washougal, Washington.

My husband posing in front of the Spartan race progression mural.

Garmin stats:
total distance - 4.13 miles
total ascent - 846 feet
total descent - 892 feet

As I said earlier in this post, we were now on to another adventure, to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.