Monday, January 27, 2020

Mon Oeuvre - Frolic Mystery Quilt progress 10

A week ago, Friday we were given the "Reveal" clue for "Quiltville" Winter Mystery quilt. I'm pleased with my progress so far. I'm also pleased with how the colors are going together in the quilt.
This quilt has MANY seams and these seams all need to be ironed a certain direction. I think I mostly got that right.
Sewing my blocks and sashings together.



This is the first corner!

My sewing room has units and stacks of assembled parts everywhere.
My ironing board is under there somewhere.

More sashing and another row added to my completed corner. Lots of seam to sew and points to get correct in this quilt. 
Whew!
I love the curvy effect that's starting to happen with the added sashing!


2 comments:

  1. I wondered if it was just my bent eyes that were creating the curving effect. Your quilt is going to be beautiful. I have one block on the working wall, as far as I got before surgery. Recovering well, hugs, s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharyn. Glad to hear your recovery is going well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.