Monday, January 20, 2020

Mon Oeuvre - Frolic Mystery Quilt progress 9

The "Reveal"!
Photo credit Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville)

This is the final clue. In this clue she tells us how to put all of the pieces we've been storing away (and some new ones to cut and sew) together to give us the final top for this years mystery quilt.
"Frolic" revealed!
Photo  credit:Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville)
Now I get to begin my journey to get all of the bits and pieces I've been putting together and sew them into this beautiful pattern!

When one of my granddaughters saw this years colors, she asked if this one could be hers. At that time I said "we'll have to wait and see if this one tells me who it should go to". As I've been sewing along it became more fixed in my head that this one should indeed be hers. She has been told and now she can follow along in the process as "her" quilt is being made.
Block one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.