Thursday, January 9, 2020

Mon Oeuvre - Frolic Mystery Quilt progress 7

Photo credit: Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville)

This weeks clue was a little bit of a jumble for me since we had a surprise (New Years Eve) clue before the regular Friday clue, but I'm keeping up🤪
Clue seven really had my head spinning, and not because I was seeing Pinwheels everywhere. There was so much to this clue for what we were supposed to kit up. I got very confused, so I went to my trusty math expert (my husband!). He helped me sort out all of the numbers involved in this Pinwheel extravaganza.
There was a lot of prep cutting for this clue.

Then a lot of Pinwheel constructing.
 I always love how spinning the center seams in the back, creates mini pinwheels as well.

Lots of chain sewing.


Of course my last two pinwheels were sewn wrong. Time to get out the seam ripper.

They're supposed to look like this, except the center points are supposed to be a little bit more correct.

Clue Seven all clipped together in their own units.
Whew....I think I can literally feel my head spinning.

Past progress: 
Clue one

Clue two

Clue three

Clue four

Clue five

Clue six

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.