Monday, September 14, 2020

PCT Section H Day six, Knife edge trip

The morning view out my tent door.

The wind died down quite a bit by the time we got up, we only had to be mildly careful of our tent blowing away.

My brother and sister in law enjoying their last breakfast with a view.

Goodbye camp❤, time to make our way down the trail and to our car.

Mount Rainier again peeking over the ridge.

Looking east from the trail. The smoke was quite a bit better than it was on our Day one.

If you zoom in on the photo below and look at the center of the photo you'll see the top of the White pass ski area chair lifts.

Do you see the Bluebird?? It's very hard to see. There were several flitting around, I wasn't sure if I had even gotten a photo of one.

PCT sign❤

Last rest stop on the trail.

Proud to have finally finished our FS road 23 to White pass section!

Quite the journey was had by these four. I'm glad we were able to have spent the time together.

Goodbye PCT you were good to me this summer❤
Till we meet again.....

Relive video of our route:

Garmin stats:
total miles hiked - 6.42
total ascent - 203 feet
total descent - 2201 feet
Elevation profile -

Total trip summary:
total miles hiked - 39.69
total ascent - 9087 feet
total descent - 8959 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I welcome your comments.